ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Meknes riad, you'll be steps from Bou Inania Medersa and Kobt Souk. Great Mosque and Bab el-Mansour are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and a rooftop terrace are featured at this riad. Guests will appreciate free perks like continental breakfast and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking, a library, and dry cleaning are also offered.
Free WiFi, lanais
The 5 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Furnished lanais, premium bedding, and free weekday newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 25 reviews
About the Ryad Dar Al MeknassiaLocation 14 Derb Zemouri Dar-Smen, Meknes, 50030
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free manager's reception. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, a library, and multilingual staff are also featured at Ryad Dar Al Meknassia. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Meknes riad.
- 1 building
- 5 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station: Meknes Station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Ryad Dar Al Meknassia offers 5 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Rooms open to furnished lanais. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Additionally, rooms include complimentary weekday newspapers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Private lanai (furnished)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM. The riad hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 12:30 PM - 8 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 12:30 PM - 8 PM.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: MAD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of MAD 30.00 per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 250
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 250
- Club Card: MAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 16.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 450 (one way)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: MAD 10 per night
- Pet deposit: MAD 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: MAD 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ryad Dar Al Meknassia Hotel Meknes
- Ryad Dar Al Meknassia Hotel
- Ryad Dar Al Meknassia Meknes
- Ryad Dar Al Meknassia