You and your friends will treasure the fun times at Evergreen Valley Vineyards.
It's located in DuBois, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
Are you planning to stay as close as you can to Evergreen Valley Vineyards? There are 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to choose from. You can take a peek at the Fairfield Inn & Suites DuBois and Hampton Inn DuBois.
Other Things to Do Near Evergreen Valley Vineyards
When you're done with Evergreen Valley Vineyards, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Treat the family to a fun afternoon at Sandy Township Recreational Park, a popular local park.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a fun day out with a visit to Dubois Area Historical Society.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and find the ideal souvenir at DuBois Mall.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, visit Dubois Country Club.
- Geologically shaped over many thousands of years, the striking natural beauty of Bilger's Rocks makes for a memorable excursion.