The grass is trimmed and the caddies are just waiting for you to arrive at Scottish Heights Golf Club.
It's situated in DuBois, which is about 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
Worldly wanderers on the hunt for somewhere convenient to stay a night or more can choose from 6 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Scottish Heights Golf Club. You should add the Fairfield Inn & Suites DuBois and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites DuBois to your list.
Are you fed up with running up big bills for somewhere to stay? Head to the Clarion Hotel, a low-cost solution that's 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Scottish Heights Golf Club
Whether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Scottish Heights Golf Club:
- Embrace the aromatic notes of this region at Laurel Mountain Vineyard.
- Dubois Country Club is a great place to play a game or two and forge new friendships.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and get the perfect memento at DuBois Mall.
- From famous figures to unforgettable moments in time, Dubois Area Historical Society holds displays that are worth a visit.
- If you want to stay on top of your health during your break, why not get physical at Sandy Township Recreational Park? This popular recreation area will take you out of the gym and into the fresh air.