Have some downtime with Mother Nature at Emerald Pools.
It is in St. George. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 250 miles (402 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salt Lake City.
Since you're here to visit Emerald Pools, it would make sense to take a room at the Zion Lodge - Inside The Park. At 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, it's the closest hotel to the attraction.
Anyone who likes a deal will appreciate spending a night at the Terrace Brook Lodge, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Finding your way around a new city is grueling. Why not recharge at Castle Dome Cafe (1 Zion lodge Blvd, Springdale), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away?
Other Things to Do Near Emerald Pools
Once you're finished with Emerald Pools, you're not going to run out of things to do with everything else that's going on in the area:
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty at Angels Landing. This local hiking trail is very popular with both locals and tourists.
- To have a look at some breathtaking rock formations, head over to Court of the Patriarchs Viewpoint.
- Go for a hike among nature's beauty at Weeping Rock Trail, a well-known local hiking trail.
- Hidden Canyon Trailhead is a place that makes you feel small, in a good way! Get in some sight-seeing if you get the chance.
- Zion's Observation Point provides fabulous views so it's a great spot to survey the surrounding area.