You'll have a fantastic time with your family at Brian Head Ski Resort, whether you prefer to ski all morning or drink hot chocolate by the fire.
You'll discover it in Cedar City, which is about 220 miles (354 kilometers) out of the state capital, Salt Lake City.
If you're only here for a brief stint, it could be a good idea to reserve a room at the Grand Lodge at Brian Head and Cedar Breaks Lodge by Diamond Resorts. These well-situated accommodations are practically next door to Brian Head Ski Resort.
0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Brian Head Ski Resort is where you'll find Last Chair Saloon (329 Utah 143, Brian Head), a terrific place to enjoy dinner after a hectic day of sightseeing.
Other Things to Do Near Brian Head Ski Resort
After you're finally finished with Brian Head Ski Resort, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- To hear the blast of a motor engine and get your adrenaline pumping, head to a race at Thunder Mountain Motorsports.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty at Bunker Creek Trail Head. This local trail is popular among those wanting a scenic walk.
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, Cedar Breaks National Monument is a place you will certainly appreciate. Bring the kids for a walk in this calming environment.
- Try and find the fairways at Cedar Ridge Golf Course, a nice place to relax and play a round or two.
- Connect with nature at the well-known Frontier Homestead State Park Museum, a wonderful place for travelers looking for some time in the outdoors.