Pet owners shouldn't miss Cedar City, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Adams Shakespearean Theatre and Frontier Homestead State Park Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cedar City and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cedar City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kanarra Creek Trailhead, Bunker Creek Trail Head, and Cedar Breaks National Monument.
- Other things to see include Cedar Ridge Golf Course, Thunder Mountain Motorsports, and Brian Head Ski Resort.
- Need a pet store? Try C-A-L Ranch Stores, Hitch'n Post, or Dessert Reef Pets.
- For vet care, Cedar Veterinary Clinic, Color Country Animal Hospital, and Rawlinson, Scott O, Dvm - Color Country Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cedar City
- Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- Motel 6 Cedar City
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Ramada by Wyndham Cedar City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its safe location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cedar City
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Cedar City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 39°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 15°F.