Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Edmond, a family-friendly and quaint city known for its restaurants and riverfront, as well as sights like Mitch Park and Coffee Creek Golf Club. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Edmond and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Edmond with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at E.C. Hafer Park and Arcadia Lake.
- Other things to see include Oak Tree Golf Club, University of Central Oklahoma Jazz Lab, and Edmond Historical Society & Musem.
- Need a pet store? Try A1 Pet Emporium, Tuesday Morning, or Crosstimber Koi of Edmond, LLC.
- For vet care, Gentle Care Animal Hospital, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Stoneridge Animal Hospital of Edmond OK are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Edmond
- Sleep Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Home2Suites by Hilton Edmond
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Edmond
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Edmond.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.