Find & compare spa resorts in Duluth, GA from $65
Top Duluth Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Duluth, a family-friendly city known for its museums and restaurants, as well as attractions like Infinite Energy Arena and Gwinnett Place Mall. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Duluth and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Duluth with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at McDaniel Farm Park.
- Other things to see include Duluth Historical Society, Pirates Cove Adventure Golf, and Red Clay Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Atlanta Aquarium, Old Peachtree Animal Clinic, or Petco.
- For vet care, Sugar Creek Animal Hospital, Duluth Animal Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Duluth
- Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Quality Inn Duluth
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Duluth
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Duluth.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.