So, you're off to Duke Farms?
To see it, you'll have to travel 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton, until you get to Somerset.
The Days Inn Hillsborough is the closest accommodation option to Duke Farms. A short 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, it's the ideal choice if convenience is what you're looking for.
Every worldly wanderer loves a deal, and luckily you won't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small array of well-priced hotels a quick drive away. A couple of your choices are the Americas Best Value Inn Bridgewater and the Sunset Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Duke Farms
You've come for Duke Farms, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the area has to offer:
- The Wallace House is an outstanding tourist attraction that's tailor-made for history enthusiasts.
- Bridgewater Commons is a much-loved retail center, featuring a large range of stores and food options.
- Do you need a break from the flurry and fuss of modern life? Go and check out Duke Island Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- On a day less than perfect for sightseeing, The Airsoft Factory is the go-to location for those who are needing a way to entertain rowdy youngsters.
- You can enjoy a little family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city at Washington Valley Park.
Jump on the metro at the nearest station, Somerville, after you've seen Duke Farms. It's a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.