Book a hotel near Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports Complex, Barangay 29
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports Complex Hotel & Travel Guide
No trip is complete without that one experience that blows your mind. Purchase your Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports Complex seats ASAP!
To locate it, take a trip of to Cagayan de Oro, 490 miles (789 kilometers) from the country's capital, Manila.
With 24 hotels within an easy commute of Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports Complex, it won't be difficult to find a room that's just right for you. A few choices to think about are the Seda Centrio, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Red Planet Cagayan De Oro, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and finally the Hotel Sogo - Cagayan de Oro, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
This area possesses an assortment of hotels that won't turn you into a beggar. You could reserve the GV Hotel Cagayan de Oro, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Alternatively, there's also the Goodnews Travellers Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Leave your stresses at home and stay at the Limketkai Luxe Hotel, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. It is a fantastic place to take in life's finer things.
Whether you're a tea connoisseur or a coffee addict, you're going to need something to keep your energy levels up. Just a short walk from Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports Complex, QHearts Cafe offers a nice selection of hot drinks and treats. You can also try to get a table at Marcky's Grill. It's nearby and renowned for keeping patrons satisfied with mouth-watering fare. It's the ideal time for a nightcap when twilight starts creeping in. Ask the bar staff for a locally-made beer or wine at Training SNACK INN VIDEOKE BAR, only five minutes away by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports ComplexYou can discover a host of other attractions after visiting Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports Complex:
- Macahambus Hill Cave is an impressive natural formation that you ought to see.
- You don't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Vicente de Lara Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Toss the ball around and explore the greenery at Plaza Divisoria. You can even pack a picnic and really make a day of it.
- If the timing fits, try to schedule a tour of the Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan to get a taste of the energy within this area.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Centrio Mall, where you can buy almost anything you need, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.