If you and your friends are looking for that grown-ups only escape, you've chosen wisely with Dobbins Creek Vineyards.
Jonesville, where it is to be found, is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
Make your journey to Dobbins Creek Vineyards convenient and comfortable by staying nearby. You’ll find 7 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at the Hampton Inn Jonesville Elkin and Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites.
If you're not that concerned about fancy services and simply want to have a roof over your head, stay a few nights at one of the surrounding area's bargain solutions. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Days Inn Jonesville Elkin NC and the Motel 6 Jonesville NC.
Other Things to Do Near Dobbins Creek Vineyards
You've come a long way, so surely Dobbins Creek Vineyards won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Are you keen to give your credit card a workout? The renowned Swan Creek Farm is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of travelers' itineraries.
- A visit to Laurel Gray Vinyards is sure to be an excursion for your senses.
- You and your friends will appreciate a fragrant journey through the regional flavors presented at Raffaldini Vineyards and Winery.
- Develop your taste buds with the ambrosial essence of the wines sampled at Windsor Run Cellars.
- Hit 'em long at Cedar Lake Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.