If you're the type of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy Dewberry Farm.
It's situated in Katy, an estimated 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
Even though there aren't any hotels around Dewberry Farm, you can find some that are within an easy commute. The St. Regis Houston, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Granduca Houston, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, are two places that might fit in with your plans. If not, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away is the Four Seasons Hotel Houston.
Other Things to Do Near Dewberry Farm
After visiting Dewberry Farm, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, tee off at Faith Bridge Ranch Golf Course.
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park is a nice site to park for a day or two, regardless of whether you have a van or just a tent.
- San Felipe de Austin State Historic Site is a location that you can spend some time at and get an understanding of its significant history.
- Let your kids burn off some of their apparently limitless energy by running around at Mary Jo Peckham Park, a grassy getaway.
- River Ridge Golf Club is a great place to play a few rounds and make new friends.