You won't regret adding Devil's Den to your travel agenda.
Gettysburg, 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg, is where you'll find it.
If you prefer to be within close reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 2 hotels waiting for you nearby. You might like the Battlefield Bed & Breakfast Inn and Baladerry Inn. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Devil's Den.
If you have always thought that travel is actually more about enjoying enlightening destinations than staying at swanky hotels, try the low-cost solutions that are a short commute away. Some popular ones are the Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg and the Inn at Cemetery Hill.
Other Things to Do Near Devil's Den
After you're done at Devil's Den, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- Enjoy the outdoors with a stroll up Little Round Top, a popular place that the whole family will like.
- Eisenhower National Historic Site is a location that you can visit to really get an understanding of its history.
- If you're curious about the history of the area, make your way to Pennsylvania Monument.
- For travelers keen to learn about local history, don't miss out on seeing Virginia Memorial.
- Even if you're an avid golfer, there's nothing stopping you from enjoying a touch of friendly competition between friends at Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf.