Searching for some accommodation not far from Cumberland Island Ferry?
It is in Brunswick. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 270 miles (435 kilometers) away from the state capital, Atlanta.
Don't worry about checking the map. When you book a room at the Spencer House Inn Bed & Breakfast and Riverview Hotel, the Cumberland Island Ferry is only a stone's throw from your room.
If you don't care about fancy services and just want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, stay at one of the surrounding area's low-cost hotels. A couple of your options include the Mariners Suites and the Cumberland Kings Bay Lodges.
There is no reason to feel self-conscious about indulging yourself at the Hoyt House Bed & Breakfast Inn, a high-end establishment only 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
For lunch or dinner, Captain Seagles Restaurant (104 Saint Marys Street West, Saint Marys is a wonderful option when you want to ease hunger cravings. To help you wash down your dinner, head to Tiki Shak At Pauly's Cafe (100 Osborne Street, Saint Marys) for a tasty cold beer, or something a little more fancy.
Other Things to Do Near Cumberland Island Ferry
You've come a long way, so we imagine Cumberland Island Ferry is just the start. After you're done, investigate what else the area has available:
- Cumberland Island National Seashore Visitor Center will provide all the information you will need to make sure you don't waste any time during your stay.
- Look up St. Marys Submarine Museum when you've seen all the famous museums and you're hungry for more!
- If you'd like to go on another adventure in the area, make sure you check out St. Marys Welcome Center and pick up a few pamphlets.
- Some areas are so important in history or nature that they're protected. Grover Island is one of those places.
- All aboard! Enjoy a memorable excursion into transportation history at St. Marys Railroad Museum.