Pet owners shouldn't miss Jekyll Island, a family-friendly city known for its biking trails and fishing spots, as well as attractions like Georgia Sea Turtle Center and Jekyll Island Golf Club. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Jekyll Island and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Jekyll Island with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Great Dunes Park and Jekyll Island State Park.
- Other things to see include Jekyll Harbor Marina, Summer Waves Water Park, and Horton House.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Island Dog.
- For vet care, Golden Isles Animal Hospital, Island Animal Hospital, and Coastal Cat Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jekyll Island
- Hampton Inn and Suites Jekyll Island
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and bar.
- Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and pool.
- Quality Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Jekyll Island
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Jekyll Island.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.