Cruises to Asia
Popular Asian cruise destinations
- Vietnam: Whether you take in the limestone formations of Ha Long Bay in the north, or explore the motorcycle-filled streets of Ho Chi Minh City in the south, you’ll see why Vietnam is an astounding Asian cruise destination. Accessible via the Pacific Ocean, Vietnam’s shoreline offers stunning views and coastal cities to explore along the way.
- Thailand: In Bangkok you can visit the glittering Grand Palace, the bustling street food carts that dominate Chinatown, and maybe even book a dinner cruise that traverses the Chao Phraya River.
- South Korea: Many cruise lines stop in Seoul, the capital city of South Korea. While there you can tour the massive palace of Changdeokgung; Bukchon Hanok, a village dating back to the 14th century; and a number of open-air markets where you can sample local cuisine or shop for souvenirs.
How do I choose a cruise line?
- I want to…keep within my budget: You can find an Asian cruise that’s right for you at many different price points. Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean offer affordable packages that bring you interesting shore excursions and exceptional food. You can also choose a luxury cruise line if you’re looking to splurge.
- I want to…travel with a group: Get your crew together and book a block of cabins ahead of time—you may want to grab them over a year in advance! Most cruise ships can comfortably accommodate your entire group and organize shore excursions to maximize your time together.
- I want to…see specific countries: With so much to explore, plotting a trip to the far east requires some research. Think about the places you’d most like to visit—does Bali or Hong Kong call your name?—and book accordingly.
The Kowloon Hotel19-21 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
Stay at this 4-star family-friendly hotel in Kowloon. Enjoy free WiFi, 3 restaurants, and breakfast. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the overall value ...
The Kowloon HotelGet Rates
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers20 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Kowloon. Enjoy free WiFi, 6 restaurants, and 2 bars/lounges. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our ...
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers$116
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore (SG Clean)2 Stamford Road, Singapore, 178882
Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Singapore. Enjoy free WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, and 11 restaurants. Our guests praise the comfy rooms and the overall value ...
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore (SG Clean)$276
The Mira Hong Kong HotelMira Place, 118-130 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Kowloon. Enjoy free WiFi, 3 restaurants, and 2 bars/lounges. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. ...
The Mira Hong Kong Hotel$88
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
*Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. Savings advertised and Expedia Extras are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings.