Cruises to Mexico
Where do cruises go in Mexico?
- Cabo San Lucas: Visit the iconic natural landmark El Arco, “The Arch,” or whale-watch during the winter months. Cabo San Lucas is also famous for long stretches of sand like Lover’s Beach, along with legendary beachfront clubs where you can dance or sip a cold drink.
- Puerto Vallarta: This sun-soaked city is on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, making it a popular trip from San Diego or Los Angeles. Puerto Vallarta is an epic place to experience Mexican sun and surf. Snorkel offshore and steal a glimpse of massive manta rays, or relax on the sand at Los Muertos Beach.
- Mexican Riviera: Comprising roughly twenty cities along the western coast of Mexico, the Mexican Riviera is one of the best cruise destinations around. Port in Ensenada and explore the area’s wine region, stop in Zihuatanejo to tour a working fishing village, or tour a breathtaking cathedral in Mazatlán.
How much are cruises to Mexico?
Finding a great deal on your next cruise to Mexico will depend on a few factors:
- Season: Fall and winter are often the cheapest times to book Mexican cruises, and the weather is still quite warm throughout autumn. Summer is the busiest, and most expensive, time of year for Mexico cruises.
- Cruise line: Save your dollars and look for a budget-friendly cruise that offers a comfortable cabin and basic food and beverages. You can also splurge on a real luxury liner, which includes formal dinner and elaborate off-site excursions, like zip-lining through the jungle or visiting Teotihuacan.
- Ports of call: Where does your ship dock? How far are you traveling? If you’re departing from the West Coast and making stops at nearby ports like Catalina Island and Rosarito, chances are that your cruise will be less expensive than if you’re going somewhere like Cabo San Lucas, which is home to numerous luxury resorts and glitzy nightlife.
Camino Real Aeropuerto MexicoPuerto Mexico No. 80, Col. Penon de Los Banos, Mexico City, 15520
Stay at this 4-star eco-friendly aparthotel in Mexico City. Enjoy free WiFi, 3 restaurants, and breakfast. Our guests praise the restaurant and the clean rooms ...
Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico$82
Grand Hotel TijuanaBlvd. Agua Caliente #4558, Col. Aviación, Tijuana, BC, 22014
Stay at this 3.5-star golf hotel in Tijuana. Enjoy free WiFi, a casino, and breakfast. Our guests praise the restaurant and the helpful staff in our reviews. ...
Grand Hotel Tijuana$105
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts All Inclusive Riviera MayaCarretera Cancun Tulum Km 45, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, QROO, 77710
Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Playa del Carmen. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 6 restaurants. Popular attractions Maroma Beach and Puerto Morelos Town ...
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts All Inclusive Riviera Maya$753
Temptation Cancun Resort - All inclusive - Adults OnlyBoulevard Kukulcan Km 3.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, QROO, 77500
Stay at this 4.5-star luxury aparthotel in Cancun. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our ...
Temptation Cancun Resort - All inclusive - Adults Only$281
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
*Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. Savings advertised and Expedia Extras are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings.