Don't waste time wondering about what's next on the agenda. Corning Airport and National Wartime Museum is calling to you.
It is located in Elmira, 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Albany.
Although there are just 2 accommodations nearby, they are an easy commute from the site. You might enjoy the Hilton Garden Inn Elmira/Corning and Econo Lodge Elmira-Corning. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Corning Airport and National Wartime Museum.
In the surrounding area, there are a few wallet-friendly solutions that are ideal for making your vacation budget go further. You can have a look at the Candlewood Suites Elmira Horseheads and the Rodeway Inn Marshall Manor.
Other Things to Do Near Corning Airport and National Wartime Museum
Apart from Corning Airport and National Wartime Museum, visitors often check out one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- You don't have to be a science enthusiast to love a day at Wings of Eagles Discovery Center. This wonderful place is a popular and educational tourist attraction.
- You should head straight to National Soaring Museum, where you will learn about the fascinating history of flight and the magic and adventure behind flying.
- Be lifted through the clouds and suddenly feel the pure air on an overhead tour with Harris Hill Soaring Center.
- Remember to visit Tanglewood Nature Center and Museum if you're eager to learn all about the local environment.
- Shoppers in the know will want to head in the direction of Cottage Gift Shop, an important store which people visit the area for.