So, you're looking to visit Connecticut Fallen Firefighters Memorial?
To experience it for yourself, head for Hartford, the state capital.
Even though there's a fairly good selection of 9 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Connecticut Fallen Firefighters Memorial, it would be a good idea to book as early as possible so that you get the best deal you can. The Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport are a couple of excellent choices, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, you'll find several well-priced accommodations perfect for making your daily allowance work harder. A couple of the choices include the Candlewood Suites Windsor Locks Bradley Arpt and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport.
Other Things to Do Near Connecticut Fallen Firefighters Memorial
You've spent a while getting here, so we imagine Connecticut Fallen Firefighters Memorial is just the start. Once you're finished, investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- You could be wildly passionate about aircraft, or you might simply enjoy the convenience of jetting off to somewhere new and exciting. No matter how you feel about the world of flying, visitors from all walks of life will enjoy spending time at New England Air Museum.
- If you'd like to discover aspects of the area's history, head to Phelps-Hatheway House & Garden, an impressive historic residence.
- Take a moment and breathe in the fresh air of Northwest Park, an urban sanctuary.
- Whether you love a drink or not, Broad Brook Brewing is a fun experience.
- History may not always come alive in lecture halls, but the exhibitions at Connecticut Fire Museum offer an authentic experience for all visitors, young and old.