Book a hotel near Clyde Peeling's Reptiland, Williamsport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clyde Peeling's Reptiland
Clyde Peeling's Reptiland Hotel & Travel Guide
Oftentimes, we forget that people aren't the only ones on this planet. Your family will understand a little more about the animal world after spending time at Clyde Peeling's Reptiland.
Williamsport, approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg, is where you will find it.
Accommodations are a bit thin around Clyde Peeling's Reptiland, but you'll find 3 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Holiday Inn Express Lewisburg/New Columbia and Quality Inn to your list.
If you'd like to find an inexpensive solution, then the Northwood Motel, approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, is a good fit.
After you nurture your mind with ideas and inspiration, don't forget your stomach as well. It's at Crocodile Creek Cafe (18628 U.S. 15, Allenwood), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Clyde Peeling's ReptilandOnce you're done with Clyde Peeling's Reptiland, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply enjoy sipping wine now and then, Four Friends Vinyard & Winery is an outstanding place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- If you love sports and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to White Deer Golf Course.
- Sports fans, young and old, should visit Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum. You can learn some history and celebrate the heroes.
- You'll have lots of fun finding gifts for family and friends, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Lycoming Mall.
- If you are a theater enthusiast, you will enjoy a visit to Community Theatre League.