Pet owners shouldn't miss Cleveland, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Quicken Loans Arena and Great Lakes Science Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 95 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cleveland and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cleveland with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wendy Park, Edgewater Beach, and Upper Edgewater Park.
- Other things to see include FirstEnergy Stadium, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and Progressive Field.
- Need a pet store? Try Cleveland Animal Protective League, Tuesday Morning, or Something Fishy Inc..
- For vet care, Gateway Animal Clinic, Northeast Ohio SPCA Shelter and Clinic, and Henderson R Kane DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cleveland
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Kimpton Schofield Hotel
Pets stay free at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
- Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cleveland
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Cleveland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.