Book a hotel near Clemenceau Heritage Museum, Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clemenceau Heritage Museum
Clemenceau Heritage Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Clemenceau Heritage Museum inspires curiosity in the minds of each and every visitor.
To reach it, head approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix, until you arrive at Cottonwood.
If you're searching for a suitable home away from home, you'll be able to take your pick from 8 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Clemenceau Heritage Museum. The Tavern Hotel, the Quality Inn Cottonwood and the Best Western Cottonwood Inn are a few that are recommended, and only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you feel totally fine with modest decor, you can stay at one of the few budget hotels in the vicinity. You might like to try the Pines Motel and the Super 8 Cottonwood.
With all the excitement of traveling to new places, it is sometimes possible to forget about lunch. A short stroll away, Jerona Cafe is a great place to refuel for the afternoon. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, browse the menu at Annie's, a quality eatery nearby. Of course, there is no better way to cap off a day of exploring than with a relaxing drink or two. R.I.O.T. In Old Town, also a brief walk away, is where you want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Clemenceau Heritage MuseumWhether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do once you're finished at Clemenceau Heritage Museum:
- Old Town Center for the Arts features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are certain to lend you a better understanding of the area's arts and culture scene.
- Make time to enjoy a few hours walking around the historical streets of Historic Old Town Cottonwood.
- A visit to Pillsbury Wine Company is an excursion for your palate.
- Evolve your taste buds with the aromatic notes of the wines featured at Arizona Stronghold Vineyards.
- Is there anything better than a fascinating cultural trip blended with alcohol? Make some time to visit The Wine Cellar and you will easily find the answer.