This corner of the world is filled with exciting ways to spend a day, such as a day trip to Citrus State Historic Park.
To see it, you'll need to travel about 390 miles (628 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Riverside.
Would you like to stay not too far from Citrus State Historic Park? You will find 18 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. See which one looks best out of The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa and Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown.
It won't take you too long to realize the value of the surrounding area's more economic solutions. You can make inquiries at the Comfort Inn Riverside near UCR and Downtown and the Americas Best Value Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Citrus State Historic Park
If you want to pack as much as humanly possible into your time away, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Stop off at Van Buren Drive-In Theatre to have a break from hectic sightseeing and just be entertained by a good movie.
- Galleria at Tyler is a great shopping destination, boasting an impressive selection of stores and eating options.
- Take a tour of California Baptist University, and admire the historic buildings and campus.
- Experience a world like no other at Castle Park Amusement Park. From family-friendly fun to blood-pumping excitement, this theme park is suited to everybody.
- If it fits with your schedule, try to prearrange a guided tour around the La Sierra University to really see the energy within this campus.