Golf is the ideal way to soothe mind as well as get the blood flowing. You'll locate one of the finest courses at Hidden Valley Golf Club.
Wouldn't it be nice to pack your bags and head to California so you can enjoy it today?
When you begin to consider hotels, we have 2 options to choose from. The Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East and Ayres Hotel Corona East, which are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hidden Valley Golf Club, are well-liked by many travelers.
Get some shut-eye at one of the bargain hotels in the surrounding area. The Econo Lodge Inn and Suites and the Rodeway Inn Riverside are a couple of the more reputable places.
Other Things to Do Near Hidden Valley Golf Club
Whether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Hidden Valley Golf Club:
- Learn what campus life is like in a different area by visiting La Sierra University. Make sure you arrange to come on one of the days when tours are available.
- Go face to face with some of the majestic horses at George Ingalls Equestrian Event Center.
- Looking to get your blood pumping? Castle Park Amusement Park is just the place.
- Hunt down a bargain, carry out some errands or just casually browse the impressive collection of stores at Galleria at Tyler.
- The great performances, exhibits and other events offered by Fender Museum are treasured by local creators and viewers.