Book a Hotel Near Church of Santa Maria Assunta, Positano
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Church of Santa Maria Assunta
Church of Santa Maria Assunta Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you arrive at Church of Santa Maria Assunta, you'll discover why so many visitors include it on their travel itinerary.
It's in Positano, around 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the nation's capital, Rome.
You won't have any trouble securing suitable accommodation in which to decompress at the end of an exhausting day. There are about 57 possibilities just a stone's throw away from Church of Santa Maria Assunta. The Le Sirenuse, Hotel Le Agavi and Villa Fiorentino offer a variety of choices.
You don’t need to pay through the roof to enjoy a decent hotel room. Check out the great range of close-by bargain hotels. A couple of excellent establishments are the La Caravella Positano Beach, Residence and the Villa Rosa, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away, respectively.
Everyone deserves a little pampering every once in a while, so why not book a room at one of the premier hotels? The L'Ancora is one of the top places, and it's situated only 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you could reserve a room at the Hotel Eden Roc, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you're weary from all the running around, have a rest and enjoy a much-needed caffeine break at La Zagara, just an easy walk away. Also close by is La Brezza, a quality establishment that serves a selection of nourishing meals. When darkness falls, you can walk down the road to Wine-dark House for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Church of Santa Maria AssuntaAfter you've seen all there is to see at Church of Santa Maria Assunta, there are a number of other things to experience in the area:
- Beneficial information displays and maps can be accessed at Positano Tourist Office.
- Go and devote an enjoyable afternoon to viewing art at Franco Senesi, a local art gallery.
- Get to Positano Ferry, where you can board your ship and set sail on your adventure.
- Plan a fun outing for the kids at Spiaggia Grande, where you can play in the sand all day long.
- Experience a piece of local history as you enjoy a stroll around Piazza dei Mulini, one of the area's most historic piazzas.