ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll find Bay of Biscay and La Grande Plage within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel. Museum of the Island of Oleron and Chateau d'Oleron are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Health club, terrace
This hotel features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the spa tub and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 28 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 249 reviews
About the Hotel Le Grand LargeLocation 2 Avenue De L'Ocean, Dolus-d'Oleron, Charente-Maritime 17550
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Dining venue
Hotel Le Grand Large offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Le Grand Large. Self parking is free. This 4-star Dolus-d'Oleron hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 28 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 42 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1965
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: La Rochelle (LRH-La Rochelle - Ile de Re) (79.6 km / 49.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Le Grand Large offers 28 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.26 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 for adults and EUR 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Large Dolus-d'Oleron
- Hotel Grand Large Dolus-d'Oleron
- Hotel Grand Large
- Hotel Le Grand Large France/Poitou-Charentes
You should know
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.