If you're the type of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to have a great time at Catamount Aerial Adventure Park.
Hillsdale, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Want to stay not too far from Catamount Aerial Adventure Park? You will find 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. See which one looks best out of The Windflower Inn and The Egremont Village Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Catamount Aerial Adventure Park
Once you are done with Catamount Aerial Adventure Park, you can think about the area's other attractions:
- Bring the whole family for a chance to show off your ski skills at Catamount Ski Area.
- Reconnect with nature at the popular Taconic Trail State Park, a leading location for anyone seeking some time outdoors.
- Try to imagine life in a previous era when you're on a fascinating guided tour of the historic residence, W.E.B. Du Bois Boyhood Homesite.
- Become immersed in the local cultural scene when you watch one of the many performances being offered at Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center.
- Lake Mansfield Park is highly valued by both locals and tourists. Enjoy the fresh air, and maybe a picnic!