ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In state park
At this Cananeia hotel, you'll be within 9 miles (15 km) of Cananeia Gate and 12 miles (20 km) of Cananeia Municipal Museum. Cananeia Ferry Dock and Municipal Museum of Cananéia are within 12 miles (20 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. There's fun for all ages with a children's pool and a playground, and families will appreciate the picnic area. Enjoy the steam room and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
The 13 guestrooms offer free WiFi, room service, and ceiling fans. Other amenities include showers and desks.
About the Lagamar EcoHotelLocation Estrada Municipal do Ariri Km 6 S/N, Cananeia, SP 11990-000
Lagamar EcoHotel offers its guests a seasonal outdoor pool, a steam room, and a children's pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A library, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Lagamar EcoHotel. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Cananeia hotel.
- 1 floor
- 13 guestrooms or units
- 5 buildings
- Built in 2005
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.) (247.3 km / 153.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Lagamar EcoHotel offers 13 accommodations with ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains. This Cananeia hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Toca da Cataia - Overlooking the garden, this seafood restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Playground on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 6 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 120 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: BRL 20 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of BRL 20.00 per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 66 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 120
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: BRL 60.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 120.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: BRL 60.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: BRL 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 120 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lagamar EcoHotel Hotel Cananeia
- Lagamar EcoHotel Hotel
- Lagamar EcoHotel Cananeia
- Lagamar EcoHotel
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.