Book a hotel near Bushiri Karting Speedway, Oranjestad
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bushiri Karting Speedway
Bushiri Karting Speedway Hotel & Travel Guide
Think Bushiri Karting Speedway is for children only? Then think again! Considered one of the greatest family-friendly sights, parents find something to love about it as well.
Picking the perfect room is a vital component of any good vacation. If you'd rather stay within an easy commute of Bushiri Karting Speedway, you'll find around 40 options to select from. Consider the Divi Aruba All Inclusive or the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive, comfortably located just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively. Another good choice, the Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort - Adults Only, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For visitors that enjoy a fantastic deal, there are a couple of budget hotels close by that are guaranteed to suit your needs. These include the Aruba Blue Village and the Breezy Apartments, which are 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Push aside your troubles and experience superior amenities and faultless service at a nearby, top-rated establishment. The Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa is located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Tropical Digs is also within walking distance, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Just a short walk away, Caritos Bakery is the ideal place to grab a coffee or a quick bite to eat. If it's a nice dinner you're after, try Carbon De Palo, a nearby eatery that's frequented by locals and travelers alike. For all of those travelers that enjoy ending the day with a relaxing drink just down the street, the barkeep at Fuego Lounch bar will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Bushiri Karting SpeedwaySurely you aren't planning to wrap up your day after Bushiri Karting Speedway? Put aside some time to experience what else the wider region has in store:
- Links at Divi Aruba is a good place to play a round and enjoy the company of new friends.
- There's nothing quite like the peacefulness of listening to the sounds of the seabirds. Take some time out and appreciate seeing the sun reflect on the waves at Druif Beach.
- There may not be such a thing as a safe bet, at Alhambra Casino, but that's no excuse not to have fun at a hand of poker.
- Enjoy a guided tour of National Archaeological Museum Aruba. Exploring this fascinating attraction will give you a unique window into other cultures and times far back in history.
- Clear your mind as you hear the sounds of the seabirds encircling you at Eagle Beach.