Book a hotel near Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame
Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll discover that history lives on when you visit Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame.
You can find it in Lubbock, which is 330 miles (531 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
If you're on the hunt for your home away from home, you can take your pick from 8 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame. Many travelers appreciate the MCM Eleganté Hotel & Suites, Overton Hotel and Conference Center and Days Inn Lubbock- Texas Tech University- 4th Street, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
For quality service at an economical price, consider staying at a budget hotel. The Super 8 Lubbock Civic Center North and the Rodeway Inn Lubbock are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are frazzled from all your adventures, stop for a minute and enjoy a well-deserved caffeine break at Custom Food Group, just a quick walk away. If it's a hearty dinner that you want, try Baby Bighams, a nearby venue that's frequented by locals and visitors alike. Perch yourself at the bar and unwind as you enjoy a drink. Triple J's Chop House & Brew Pub is another short walk away, and the staff will be all too happy to wait on you.
Other Things to Do Near Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of FameAfter your time is done at Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame, there are a number of other things to see in the region:
- Buddy Holly Center boasts exhibits, music shows and courses that are certain to lend you greater insight into the area's arts and culture scene.
- Remember to buy your tickets as early as you can if you'd like to attend a concert at Blue Light Live.
- Curious about the city's nightlife? Cactus Courtyard provides pumping music and a long list of drink options.
- Pay a visit to Cactus Theater and revel in watching its gifted actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.
- Your group will like a spicy adventure through the local flavors that can be tried at McPherson Cellars Winery.