On the lookout for somewhere to stay close by to Brunswick Plantation Golf Resort?
You'll discover it in Calabash.
Are you only here for one night? If you want to cut down on your travel time, make a booking at the Brunswick Plantation & Golf Resort and Brunswick Plantation Commons II 2505. All you'll need to do to experience Brunswick Plantation Golf Resort is walk out the front door!
For visitors that want low prices, consider taking a room at one of the affordable solutions available here. The Sleep Inn At Harbour View and the Days Inn Little River are worth a try.
Food is one of the most important parts of travel. You'll enjoy one of the more popular local dining experiences at 19th Hole (380 Brunswick Drive, Calabash), 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away from Brunswick Plantation Golf Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Brunswick Plantation Golf Resort
After you're finished with Brunswick Plantation Golf Resort, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- You will definitely attract the attention of locals simply by mentioning the name, Crow Creek Golf Club. This is an important and exclusive club with a variety of excellent facilities for events and activities.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, you can't miss the chance to hit a round off at Burning Ridge Golf Club.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, visit Meadowlands Golf Club.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Farmstead Golf Links.
- You may have heard some savvy locals mention Carolina Shores Golf and Country Club. This chic club offers its members regular access to event and activity facilities.