What are you waiting for? Bristol Motor Speedway was made to be seen.
It's located in Tri-Cities. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Nashville.
Staying relatively close to Bristol Motor Speedway shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 6 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can add the Hampton Inn Bristol and Days Inn Bristol Parkway to your shortlist.
You can save some of your cash for what you really love when you spend a night or two at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are in the area. Some choices are the Econo Lodge Near Motor Speedway and the Knights Inn Bristol.
Other Things to Do Near Bristol Motor Speedway
Surely you weren't going to call it a day after Bristol Motor Speedway? Put aside some time to see what else the wider region has to offer:
- Take a break and clear your mind in Whitetop Creek Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- Try and find the fairways at Tri Cities Golf Club, a great place to relax and play a round or two.
- Pull on some hiking shoes, grab a trusted flashlight and venture into the vast darkness of Appalachian Caverns Tours.
- You can imagine that you've been transported to an earlier time as you go on a tour of Deery Inn Museum, a local historic house.
- Worley's Cave is a beautiful natural formation that you should visit.