ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Showboat Branson Belle and 6 miles (10 km) of Titanic Museum with a stay here. Branson Ferris Wheel and White Water are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, outdoor pool
This smoke-free resort features a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a playground, and supervised childcare is an added bonus. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 301 guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers are also available.
Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center ratings based on 30 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center
Jun 10, 2019 by Jen
So happy to hear you had a great time at Table Rock Lake. On your next visit to Branson reserve a different room type possibly one with a balcony and amazing views of the lake to make it a perfect stay. Thank you again for rating our resort and we look forward to your return visit.
Jan 7, 2019 by Nathan Wood
Thank you for your review and rating we hope to see you again soon.
Expected Better Room
Mar 20, 2018 by Tricia Ball-Executive Administrative Assistant
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback. Please be assured that we pay careful attention to feedback such as yours in order to continually find ways to enhance the experience of our guests. Tricia Ball Executive Administrative Assistant
Very nice hotel!!
Jul 19, 2017 by Tricia Ball-Executive Administrative Assistant
We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us at the Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa. It is nice to hear that the staff exceeded your expectations. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you in the near future. Tricia Ball Executive Administrative Assistant
Very Nice Hotel
Jul 11, 2017 by Tricia Ball-Executive Administrative Assistant
Thank you so much for your kind review. We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us at the Chateau on the Lake. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you in the near future. Tricia Ball Executive Administrative Assistant
We had room 634. Great view of lake.
Dec 1, 2016 by Sheri
Please accept my most sincere apologies for us not being able to meet your expectations during your stay. Your comments as is the case from any of our guests are very important to us. They will certainly be taken into consideration and used to improve the all aspects of the hotel. Warm Regards, Sheri Young Guest Services Manager
beautiful hotel up on a hill with great views
Great experience without that "touristy" feel.
Over price and the view was obstructed
About the Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention CenterLocation 415 North State Highway 265, Branson, MO 65616
Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center offers its guests a full-service spa, a marina, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this resort measures 43500 square feet (4041 square meters) and includes conference space. An outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center are also featured at the family-friendly Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center. Self parking is free. This 4-star Branson resort is smoke free.
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 43500 sq ft of conference space
- 4041 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1997
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) (96 km / 59.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center offers 301 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Branson resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Canoe on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Water skiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Spa Chateau has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 17
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests requesting a pet-friendly room must contact the property in advance using the information located in their booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $10.00 and USD $18.00 for adults, USD $5.00 and USD $9.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chateau Lake Resort Spa Branson
- Chateau Lake Resort Spa
- Chateau Lake Spa Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa Convention Centre
- Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa Convention Center
- Chateau On The Convention
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.