Book a hotel near Bowen House Cultural Arts and Education Center, Athens
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bowen House Cultural Arts and Education Center
Bowen House Cultural Arts and Education Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Educating ourselves about the past helps us understand the present, so a visit to Bowen House Cultural Arts and Education Center is certainly a worthwhile experience.
Athens, where it is located, is 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Columbus.
You won't have to wander far to find a hotel room. There are 3 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Bowen House Cultural Arts and Education Center. You should add the Baymont Inn & Suites Logan and Holiday Inn Express Logan to your list.
2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the most affordable accommodation solution close by, the Budget Inn is a great choice for the thrifty traveler.
Whether you are a tea drinker or a coffee addict, you'll need something to keep your energy up. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from Bowen House Cultural Arts and Education Center, Shamrock Cafe offers a nice selection of beverages and treats. Maya Burrito Co. is a good choice that is close by when you'd like a sit-down meal. If you're eager for more, you might want to stop for a drink at Home Tavern.
Other Things to Do Near Bowen House Cultural Arts and Education CenterYou've traveled a long way, and no doubt Bowen House Cultural Arts and Education Center won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Watch how man and engineering work together perfectly at Columbus Washboard Factory.
- Serious shoppers will want to head straight for Logan Antique Mall, an iconic store that people visit the region for.
- Even if you think you're a golfing enthusiast, there's no reason you can't enjoy an afternoon of friendly competition between friends at Adventure Golf at Rempel's Grove.
- Are you looking to give your wallet a workout? The renowned Hocking Hills Craft Mall is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of travelers' itineraries.
- If you would like to learn about the region, go to Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center and grab a leaflet or two.