Book a hotel near Bogus Basin Ski Resort, Idaho
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bogus Basin Ski Resort
Bogus Basin Ski Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you plan to snowboard or ski or just play in the snow, Bogus Basin Ski Resort is a great place for excitement and fun.
If you're thinking of going there, you will need to hit the road to Boise, the state capital.
There are no hotels close to Bogus Basin Ski Resort, so you'll have to be ready for a bit of a commute. Situated 11 miles (18 kilometers) away, the Hotel 43 is a good choice. The Wild Rose Manor Bed and Breakfast, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, and The Grove Hotel, a commute of 11 miles (18 kilometers), are two more you can investigate.
Other Things to Do Near Bogus Basin Ski ResortHere are some more of the wider region's other favorite attractions:
- At Crane Creek Country Club, patrons frequently gather for drinks while plotting a few easygoing pursuits.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, pay a visit to Quail Hollow Golf Course.
- Polish your swing and attempt to shave a few strokes from your score at Shadow Valley Golf Course.
- Camel's Back Park is an urban sanctuary. It's always a wonderful place to go for a jog and relax outdoors.
- Tee up at Pierce Park Greens, a nice place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.