Golf is the ideal sport to soothe mind as well as get some exercise. You'll locate one of the finest courses at Blackhead Mountain Country Club.
Kingston, approximately 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, is where you'll find it.
Reserving a hotel room close by shouldn't be too difficult, with 3 options to choose from. You might like to think about spending a few nights at the Riedlbauer's Resort and The George Ellen Bed and Breakfast, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Blackhead Mountain Country Club.
You can save some of your cash for the things you really enjoy when you enjoy a few nights at one of the perfectly priced hotels that aren't too far away. Some of your choices are the Four Seasons Motel and the SunView Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Blackhead Mountain Country Club
You can maximize your time away by stopping by the area's other attractions after you're finished with Blackhead Mountain Country Club:
- Reconnect with nature by going to the renowned Catskill State Park, a wonderful location for visitors looking for some time outdoors.
- With a range of interesting species, Bailiwick Ranch and Discovery Zoo is invariably a fun and educational place to stop at and admire the animals.
- The unique splendor of Kaaterskill Falls is something you should experience.
- Enjoy the many trees and shrubs at Mountain Top Arboretum, a relaxing way to spend a few hours.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a tee time at Thunderhart Golf Course.