Enjoy your time at Bingemans.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Kitchener.
If your time is in short supply, make a booking at the Kitchener Motel . It's situated just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Bingemans.
Within easy commuting distance, you can find a couple of budget-friendly hotels to choose from. Two popular places are the Waterloo Inn Conference Hotel and the Howard Johnson Kitchener.
You're bound to be dazzled by the superior services and amenities at the handful of high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Look into the Executive Kitchener Home and Suite 76.
Just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, Tim Hortons (1475 Victoria Street North, Kitchener) is a delightful place to spoil yourself with a quality cup of coffee and sweet treats. If you intend to dine out, swing by Boston Pizza Bingemans (425 Bingemans Centre Drive, Kitchener) and see if the menu is what you're after.
Other Things to Do Near Bingemans
After visiting Bingemans, prepare for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Score a hole in one, get a workout and test yourself at Glen Ridge Golf.
- Woodside National Historic Site is a site that you can spend some time at and get an understanding of its significant history.
- If you're an art fan, drop by Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- Pick up your tickets and head to Centre In The Square for a rock show, a tantalising culinary festival or even something for the kids.
- Dress in some gym clothes and check out Grand River Rocks, where you'll be scaling the wall like a pro in no time.