Are you ready to head down to Grand River Raceway?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Kitchener, as it's an exciting city to visit in its own right.
Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Grand River Raceway, The Village Inn is a convenient place to get a room.
Only a few minutes away, Tim Hortons is a wonderful place to grab a coffee and a snack. If you prefer to have something that's more substantial, Vito's Pizza Elora is also nearby. It's the right time for a drink or two when twilight starts creeping in. Make a request for a locally-made spirit or wine at Shepherd's Pub, just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Other Things to Do Near Grand River Raceway
After your time is done at Grand River Raceway, there are plenty of other things to do in the region:
- You'll definitely find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your family and friends back home at Elora Mews Shops. Be sure to treat yourself, too!
- Elora Gorge Conservation Area is valued by locals and tourists alike. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic!
- Make sure to check out the highly respected program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly provided by Elora Centre For The Arts.
- Head to Wellington County Museum and Archives if you've seen all the popular museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- As the water moves underneath West Montrose Covered Bridge, imagine the work that was required to make this impressive structure.