Bask in the splendor of the local landscape at Binbrook Conservation Area.
You can visit it in Hamilton, a lively city which features a great range of exciting attractions.
If you want to stay within easy reach, there's just 1 hotel to pick from. After breakfast at the Super 8 Mt Hope Hamilton Intl Arpt ON, it won't take you long to get to Binbrook Conservation Area, just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Binbrook Conservation Area
Whether you want to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Binbrook Conservation Area:
- Southbrook Golf & Country Club is a locally renowned establishment where its paying members come to chat with friends.
- Make time to attend a play and travel to a more imaginative world at Binbrook Little Theatre.
- Try and find the fairways at Empire Springs Golf Club, a nice place to relax and play a couple of rounds.
- Kids of all ages will be enchanted by the wonderful variety of animal species to see at Killman Zoo.
- Spend a couple of hours or more honing your golfing skills at Southern Pines Golf & Country Club.