A visit to Bidwell House Museum is an excellent way to understand the area a little more.
You'll be able to explore it when you travel to Monterey, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Most visitors are glad to know that there are 3 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Bidwell House Museum. The Federal House Inn and Econo Lodge Lee - Great Barrington are two places worth considering.
The Old Inn On The Green is the one hotel in the area for anyone looking for somewhere a bit more lavish. You'll find it 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bidwell House Museum
When you're finally finished with Bidwell House Museum, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the greater region:
- Take a break to see some of Mother Nature's land that's protected at McLennan Reservation.
- If you are interested in botany or just the charm of nature, Ashintully Gardens is a fascinating way to spend a day.
- Tyringham Cobble is valued by both locals and visitors. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Those after some nature will enjoy wandering around the unspoiled Dry Hill.
- Develop your palate with the fragrant essence of the wines presented at Les Trois Emme Winery.