Get to better understand some of the wonderful creatures that live among us at Baton Rouge Zoo, one of the best places for a family day out.
It's situated in Baton Rouge, a state capital that's known for a variety of memorable activities.
The Executive Inn & Suites Baker is the closest accommodation to Baton Rouge Zoo. A short 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the ideal choice if you're after convenience.
If you'd prefer to pocket a bit of money for some of the more important things in life, spend a few nights at one of the low-cost solutions that are not too far away. You can take a look at the Days Inn And Suites Baton Rouge Airport and the Paradise Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Baton Rouge Zoo
When you're finally finished at Baton Rouge Zoo, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the other possibilities in the region:
- If you want to keep up your fitness regime on your break, why not do some exercise at Anna Jordan Park? This popular park will lead you away from the gym and into the outdoors.
- You don't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Anna T. Jordan Community Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- You'll have a blast finding gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at Plank Plaza Shopping Center.
- Hooper Road Park is popular with both locals and tourists. Enjoy the fresh air, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Regardless of your scholarly background, a tour through the cheerful campus of Southern University and A&M College will make you wish you were on your way to a lecture.