Book a hotel near Baths of Queen Giovanna, Sorrento
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Baths of Queen Giovanna
Bagni della Regina Giovanna Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig out your camera, unpack your walking shoes and spend the day in the open air at Bagni della Regina Giovanna, a marvelous natural attraction to include in your touring itinerary.
Some visitors like to take in the national capital, Rome, first. After you're done there, it is 130 miles (209 kilometers) to Sorrento, where the attraction is.
You'll be happy to find out that there's no short supply of accommodations near the Bagni della Regina Giovanna. With as many as 142 candidates within a short drive, finding a place to stay is as easy as pie. 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find the Bellevue Syrene. Some others you may like to consider are the Boutique Hotel Ristorante Don Alfonso 1890, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Grand Hotel Capodimonte, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You are guaranteed a warm greeting and a moderate room fee when you check into one of the bargain hotels here. The Villa Angelina, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Relais Regina Giovanna, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, are two places that you can start off with.
Visitors that take pleasure in some of life's finer things will be spoiled for choice due to the variety of first-class hotels nearby. The Maison La Minervetta is one of the top places, and it's situated only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Or, you could check out the Hotel La Tonnarella, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
There's nothing more enjoyable than kicking back with a tasty meal after a lively day out. Fellow travelers find a brilliant place to do that at Lido la Solara (Calata Punta del Capo, Sorrento), a short walk from Bagni della Regina Giovanna. Head to American Bar (Via Capo, Sorrento) if you're eager to push on into the night with a couple of drinks and good company.
Other Things to Do Near Bagni della Regina GiovannaYou'll be able to stop by a host of other attractions after seeing Bagni della Regina Giovanna:
- If you can't fit in any of the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Wooden Marquetry Workshop-Museum.
- Villa Comunale Park is a leafy green sanctuary. It's always a wonderful place to go for a jog and breathe in the fresh air.
- Enjoy the works of art that are on display at Wonderwall Art Gallery.
- Study the shapes and forms of the creations being exhibited at Museo Bottega della Tarsia Lignea.
- Chiesa di San Francesco is a tranquil house of prayer. Admire it from afar or check if there is an opportunity to spend some time inside.