Book a hotel near Barren River Lake State Resort Park, Bowling Green
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Barren River Lake State Resort Park
Barren River Lake State Resort Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have an enjoyable experience at Barren River Lake State Resort Park.
To reach it, head to Bowling Green, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
Plan ahead when you're searching for a hotel nearby. There aren't any in the immediate vicinity, but there are plenty a little farther away. Drive 30 miles (48 kilometers) and you'll discover Cave City, along with 7 places to stay. Look into bookings at the Comfort Inn And Suites, Sleep Inn & Suites and Days Inn Cave City.
When it's dinnertime, walk over to Barren River Lake State Park (1149 State Park Road, Lucas) for some of the best local food. It's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Barren River Lake State Resort Park.
Other Things to Do Near Barren River Lake State Resort ParkHere's a sampling of the region's other favorite things to do:
- Cemeteries aren't just strange and macabre attractions. Visitors to Scottsville Cemetary will find history, art, architecture and more at this engaging spot.
- Allen County Courthouse will be of interest to anyone eager to learn about local history. This civic building is well worth seeing.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Fox Hollow Golf Club.
- A significant historical site, Fort Williams is somewhere worth visiting to get a feel for days gone by.
- See a play and temporarily escape to another world at Plaza Theatre.