Book a hotel near Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo, Bowling Green
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo
Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
Do your kids have a fondness for animals? Help nourish their curiosity of all creatures great and small by taking them to Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo.
To see it, head to Bowling Green. If you're not sure where that is, it's approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Frankfort, the state capital.
There are 2 hotels in the area, so you would be wise to book in advance. You might like the Hampton Inn Horse Cave and Quality Inn & Suites. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo.
You can save your money for more exciting activities when you stay at one of the moderately priced solutions that are not too far away. The Sleep Inn & Suites and the Days Inn Cave City are worth a shot.
If the mid-afternoon slump hits, get your pep back with a caffeine hit at Outback Cafe (3700 L and North Turnpike Road, Horse Cave), just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kentucky Down Under Adventure ZooAfter your time at Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions available in the region:
- Be blown away by the talented actors performing at Kentucky Repertory Theatre and appreciate the amount of effort which goes into the productions.
- Hidden River Cave and American Cave Museum is a local cave that you ought to visit. You'll be impressed as you look into the inky darkness and feel the chilly air.
- If you're hoping to find an event area that has outstanding facilities and services, consider Cave City Convention Center. There are also a range of accommodation options nearby.
- Anyone who enjoys nature will enjoy wandering around the unspoiled Battle for the Bridge Historic Preserve.
- History doesn't always come alive in high school classrooms, but the exhibits at Hart County Museum provide an enlightening experience for young and old.