Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Bowling Green, a family-friendly city known for its museums and restaurants, as well as attractions like Capitol Arts Center and Fountain Square Park. Choose from Travelocity's 44 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bowling Green and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bowling Green with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hobson Grove Park, Lampkin Park, and Lost River Cave.
- Other things to see include Bowling Green Ballpark, Eloise B Houchens Center, and Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Heritage Feed & Grain, or Wild Bird & Nature Store.
- For vet care, Westgate Veterinary Hospital, All Creatures Animal Hospital, and Greystone Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bowling Green
- Horse Cave Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Cave City
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Munfordville KY
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bowling Green
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Bowling Green.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.