Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Baltimore, a cosmopolitan city known for its waterfront and aquarium, as well as attractions like National Aquarium in Baltimore and USS Constellation. Choose from Travelocity's 114 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Baltimore and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Baltimore with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Federal Hill Park, Frederick Douglass - Isaac Myers Maritime Park, and St. Mary's Park.
- Other things to see include American Visionary Art Museum, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and Walters Art Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, House of Tropicals Inc, or Dogma for Pets LLC.
- For vet care, Falls Road Animal Hospital, Maryland Veterinary Surgical, and Everhart Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Baltimore
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia/Fort Meade
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Aloft Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Dogs stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Baltimore
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Baltimore.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.