ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Baltimore aparthotel, you'll find Baltimore Convention Center and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina. National Aquarium in Baltimore and Oriole Park at Camden Yards are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free shuttle, breakfast
This aparthotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and a free area shuttle. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 2 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. There's a fitness center on site, and laundry facilities and free newspapers are also offered.
Free Internet, kitchens
The 126 apartments feature well-equipped kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities include free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, MD ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, MD
I love the Home2 Hiltons.
Great location. Easy walk to the pier.
Nice location to Charles Street scene.
Comfortable and functional.
DIsgusting Hotel..Should be called the DisComfort Inn!
Better than expected
Good for long stay
About the Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, MDLocation 8 E Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
There's a snack bar/deli on site. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this aparthotel measures 1152 square feet (107 square meters). An area shuttle within 1 mi and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are free. A fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, MD. For a fee, parking is available. This Baltimore aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 126 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1152 sq ft of conference space
- 107 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2011
- Breakfast available (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) (20.4 km / 12.7 mi)
- Train station: Baltimore Penn Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Charles Center Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 1 mi, cruise terminal shuttle, and shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, MD offers 126 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include sofa beds. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Kitchens offer full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Baltimore aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- IPod dock
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown features a 24-hour fitness center, with cardio equipment and free weights.
Four blocks away is the Downtown Athletic Center (surcharge), a 66,000-square-foot facility. Mount Pleasant, an 18-hole public golf course, is 10 miles north. In warm weather, a variety of boats tour the Inner Harbor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 99.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Home2 Suites Hilton Baltimore Downtown MD
- Home2 Suites Hilton Hotel Baltimore Downtown MD
- Home2 Suites Hilton Baltimore Downtown MD Aparthotel
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown MD
- 2 Suites Hilton Baltimore MD
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, MD offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.