Book a hotel near BZTAT Studios, Downtown Canton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near BZTAT Studios
BZTAT Studios Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you thinking it's time to visit BZTAT Studios?
Akron, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, is where you'll find it.
Since it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, many who travel to BZTAT Studios book rooms at the McKinley Grand Hotel.
If you don't care about fancy features and just want to have a roof over your head, stay a night or two at one of the area's more economical hotels. Some favorites are the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton and the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay.
A night or two at the Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast is well worth every dollar. It's the one upmarket hotel in the area, situated 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling run down from your travels, treat yourself to a delicious caffeine break at Cultured Coffee & Waffles, just a quick walk away. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Macho Nacho - Mexican Food is also nearby, and is an exceptional place to enjoy a main meal. Finish a fun-filled day out by journeying down the road for a few drinks at Buzzbin Art & Music Shop.
Other Things to Do Near BZTAT StudiosAfter your time at BZTAT Studios, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- Devote an hour or two to appreciating art at Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography, a local art gallery.
- Lynda Tuttle's Art Center features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are certain to lend you greater insight into the arts scene of the area.
- Enjoy vanishing into another place at Canton Palace Theatre, where you're certain to find a movie that interests and entertains you.
- National First Ladies' Library is a location that you can visit to really get an understanding of its significant history.
- Bring the family to see the intriguing exhibits and learn more about transport at Canton Classic Car Museum.