Book a hotel near Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, Oslo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art
Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Explore a hub of imagination and enlightenment at Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art.
Make your way to Oslo, the nation's capital city, and discover it for yourself.
Accommodation might be the most important part of any successful trip. With no less than 61 options within a short commute of Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, it won't take you long to find the perfect place. The Hotel Continental and the Grand Hotel Oslo are well-known choices that are only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. You may also like to consider the Hotel Christiania Teater, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, situated 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're trying to keep to a strict budget, take a look at the Cochs Pensjonat, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
All of life's comforts and conveniences will be at your disposal when you stay at one of the reputable establishments here. Some places are the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Saga Hotel Oslo, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Enjoy some respite from exploring at Vingen Bar (Strandpromenaden 2, Oslo). A quick 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, select from the tempting treats or try a great coffee.
Other Things to Do Near Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern ArtAfter you're finished visiting Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- An instantly recognizable part of the area's skyline is Sneak Peak. You can gaze at it from far and wide.
- Art fans are encouraged to visit Pushwagner Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- Aker Brygge is a pleasant boardwalk where travelers and local residents can take in the soothing nature of the ebbing tide.
- Follow the signs to Color Line Ferry Terminal, a terminal where ferries set off on adventures.
- Visit the Nobels Fredssenter, where you might enjoy what's being displayed and learn something new.
When planning your visit to Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, you could try taking a train. The nearest station, National Theater station, is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.