FAQs about Asiana Airlines Flights
Where does Asiana Airlines fly?
Whether you're looking for some concrete jungle fun or an off-the-beaten-path experience in nature, Asiana Airlines has a destination to entice you. Pick your flight through Travelocity and get your next extraordinary adventure in motion.
Enticing new destinations all around the nation are ready to be discovered on the most popular domestic routes available with Asiana Airlines:
- Jeju Airport (CJU-Jeju Intl.) to Seoul Airport (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) with 6,786 flights every month
- Seoul Airport (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) to Jeju Airport (CJU-Jeju Intl.) with 6,454 flights every month
- Jeju Airport (CJU-Jeju Intl.) to Gwangju Airport (KWJ-Gwangju Intl.) with 1,283 flights every month
- Seoul Airport (ICN-Incheon Intl.) to Busan Airport (PUS-Gimhae) with 1,092 flights every month
If you've been itching to try out exciting adventures and create unforgettable memories, check out the most frequented international routes operated by Asiana Airlines:
What airline is OZ?
- Seoul Airport (ICN-Incheon Intl.) to Osaka Airport (KIX-Kansai Intl.) with 1,444 flights every month
- Shanghai Airport (PVG-Pudong Intl.) to Seoul Airport (ICN-Incheon Intl.) with 1,097 flights every month
- Osaka Airport (KIX-Kansai Intl.) to Seoul Airport (ICN-Incheon Intl.) with 1,056 flights every month
- Seoul Airport (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) to Tokyo Airport (HND-Haneda) with 994 flights every month
The IATA code assigned to Asiana Airlines is OZ. IATA, the International Air Transport Association, assigns all airlines a two-letter code to regulate and streamline communications and identification. Asiana Airlines Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- You'll find a code somewhere in your travel itinerary, which you'll receive when you've finalized your booking. Just keep your eyes peeled for the IATA airline code (which is one to two letters and a digit) followed by one, two, three or four digits — your flight number.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- If you're flying internationally, you can usually drop off your luggage three hours before departure. For domestic departures, it's typically two hours. Why not take some of the stress out of traveling and arrive at the airport nice and early? That way, you don't have to worry about completely missing the bag drop. It usually closes 45 minutes prior to domestic flights and one hour before an international one.